- Build strict pulling strength for control and safety before you learn to add kipping momentum.
Lats to Fly
- The Lats are the main muscle-mover in all things rig, and even the barbell. Building stronger lats and learning to engage them will help you build overall strength and control.
- If you have strict pull ups, and want to gain more strict or kipping pulling strength, then you will be challenged in this program.
- Do you want more strict pulling strength to eventually learn bar muscle-ups? This program focuses on strict chest to bar pulling strength so pullups will be a breeze and you will be ready for the next step in training.
Butterfly PullUp Training
- Do you want to increase your speed in your wods and have excellent command of both strict pull-ups & kipping? Then, this program is for you! We will run you through 4 weeks of strength drills, shaping and timing for the BPU and healthy shoulder prehab to keep your body in the best shape possible for this advanced skill.
- Get a 6 pack like a gymnast!
- Struggling to string together toes to bar or just want to string more together but don’t have the right strength, technique or mobility? Then our overhaul program is just what you
Ring Stability & Strength
- The rings are the ultimate king for training strength & control. This program will bring you more strength for all ring based movements.
Strict Ring Muscle-Up
- Building strict muscle-up strength sets the foundation for rapid progress when athletes begin kipping muscle-ups. Those that skill this step find themselves not progressing as they’d like. Build slow strength first, then speed & endurance gains come more easily.
Ring Muscle-Up Endurance
- There is a big difference between one muscle-up and cranking out reps during a metabolic conditioning workout. This program builds your muscle-up volume and improves efficiency under fatigue.
First Bar Muscle-Up
- Do you have the pulling strength but can’t put the pieces together to obtain the kipping bar muscle up? This skill has 3 portions, the arch, the hollow pull down and the turnover into support. Our program breaks down technique while continuing to build strength and mobility.
Pressing Mechanics Gymnastics Based
- Still struggling with hspu or pushup volume? Want to master that strict ring dip but need more pressing & tricep strength? This program will focus on just that…building strength to help you with mechanics and more volume.
Handstand Strength & Stability
- This Program builds balance, stability and strength by focusing on holds & shifting weight drills. Drills can be done scaled from a box or full handstand.
- A skill that requires a tremendous amount of strength in the shoulders and triceps, our program will run you through scaled drills, handstand holds and tricep strength work.
Handstand Balance Breakthrough
- The goal of this program is to help you master holds without using a wall. It can be good for those who can only hold free-standing for only a few seconds to those who are very component on the wall but still haven’t built the confidence to move away from the wall.
- Tired of failing on just a few reps and losing tension? This program combines strict, kipping, eccentric, scaled deficit, and deficit work to help build maximum capacity.
- This program requires a freestanding handstand. It will help you gain better technique for walking and build shoulder strength and endurance!