You asked the questions and now they are getting answered. Episode 19 of the Performance Plus Podcast is an Ask Me Anything with Dr. Zach Long. On this episode we cover 13 different questions that were submitted by you via Instagram and email.
Check out the episode to hear the following questions answered
- Best way to measure shoulder mobility progress
- Why would I feel my adductors more in the back squat
- My back always hurts when I deadlift
- Why did you go to PT school
- How did you get your start writing for the CrossFit Journal
- What’s the story behind the Barbell Physio
- How did you get into/find CrossFit
- How did you meet Pamela
- What is the story behind the Performance Plus
- Fran or Grace
- Nano or No Bull
- Froning or Fraser
- You have written hundreds of articles for the CrossFit Journal and Barbell Physio. Topics range from dissecting the squat, overhead position, the snatch and the athletic hip to BFR and your favorite fitness apps. What is the one article you wish every trainer would read and why.
The Performance Plus Podcast is a short, actionable podcast that answers common questions from CrossFitters and other athletes. Featuring Dr. Zach Log (The Barbell Physio), Pamela Gagnon, and hosted by Coach Johnny Bouchard each short podcast episode will help you achieve your goals. Whether you are training for a competition or want to get stronger, our step-by-step guide is all you need to take care of your body.
Follow Pamela Gagnon @pamelagnon
Follow Johnny @coach_johnnyb
Ready to CRUSH all your goals? Try out the Performance Plus Programming membership for 7 days FREE. Our membership gives you access to over 40 different skill based programs to help you crush all your goals.
TRY IT HERE