On Episode 11 of the Performance Plus Programming podcast, Pamela Gagnon, Dr. Zach Long, and Coach Johnny B share their favorite fitness apps.
Fitness Apps Covered On The Show:
- RP Diet (code pamela10 to save) – a fantastic app for tracking your nutrition intake as well as having some incredibly helpful tools such as a grocery list builder.
- MyFitness Pal – Zach’s go-to app for tracking his macronutrient intake.
- Whoop – combines heart rate variability with other health metrics to give you insight into your body’s recovery and readiness to train
- TrueCoach – an easy to use application for fitness
- OnForm – the best video analysis app currently on the market that doesn’t cost thousands of dollars. Highly recommended for coaches and clinicians
- HeadSpace – we often neglect to discuss emotional and mental recovery and the huge impact that can have on us. Head Space is a great app for recovery in this area.
- WOD Timer – our favorite gym timer app
- Performance Plus Programming App – of course we love this app! Our app has 40+ programs to help athletes of all levels crush their goals!
The Performance Plus Podcast is a short, actionable podcast that answers common questions from CrossFitters and other athletes. Featuring Dr. Zach Log (The Barbell Physio), Pamela Gagnon, and hosted by Coach Johnny Bouchard each short podcast episode will help you achieve your goals. Whether you are training for a competition or want to get stronger, our step-by-step guide is all you need to take care of your body.
Follow Pamela Gagnon @pamelagnon
Follow Johnny @coach_johnnyb
Ready to crush the 2022 CrossFit Open? Join this program to access the Performance Plus Programming Open Prep Program. In it, we will cover all the bases: weightlifting, gymnastics, mobility, and conditioning to have your body ready to crush the Open.
The best part is that the program is 100% FREE!